Baby Jogger City GO Air Infant Car Seat
Original price $379.99 - Original price $379.99
$379.99 - $379.99
Current price $379.99
Travel light—with baby! Weighing only 8 lb, the Baby Jogger City GO AIR Infant Car Seat provides a lightweight, safe spot for baby to join in on your adventures from day one. It securely attaches to your Baby Jogger stroller to create a travel system and can quickly go from city street to rideshare—even without the included car seat base—thanks to the taxi-safe belt path. It comes with a 4-position adjustable base that can be easily installed in your vehicle with either the integrated push-button LATCH or belt-tensioning RAPIDLOCK base for your seat belt. The SecureStop anti-rebound bar adds to your peace of mind by reducing rearward movement of the seat in the event of a frontal collision. The flex shade canopy drape can be drawn over baby to protect from sun and wind while you are on the go. The baby car seat includes a removable infant insert that helps securely position small babies, and its OptiVent™ fabrics keep the newest member of your family dry and comfortable. Protects infants rear-facing from 4 to 35 lb and up to 32".
- EPP, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Lightweight infant car seat holds babies rear-facing from 4 to 35 lb and up to 32"
- RAPIDLOCK™ base features belt-tensioning technology to ensure a secure install with vehicle seat belt or LATCH
- 4-position base is adjustable to ensure a proper and level install in your vehicle
- 2 easy-to-read bubble level indicators provide confidence that the base is installed correctly
Care & Maintenance
- Machine wash seat and canopy in cold water with mild soap on delicate cycle and drip dry. Do not use bleach, solvents or abrasive cleaning materials. Do not press, iron, dry clean or tumble dry. Shell and hardware may be surface washed only using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, surface wash with a damp cloth using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness or immerse in water, doing so may weaken the straps. Do not store outside or near a direct heat source such as a radiator or fire. Always store in a dry and safe environment.
- Clean buckle and harness straps with a damp cloth