Appointments and errands, plus naps and playdates—you do enough. Ease your daily juggle with the featherweight PIPA™ lite r.
Only premium materials can achieve this airiness—aerospace aluminum and Aeroflex™ foam not only make this seat the lightest infant car seat (5.3 lb*), but also provide superior protection and are free of fire retardant additives.
Top it off with the bubble-free, peace-of-mind install of RELX™ base with on-the-go recline.
Take the heavy lifting out of parenting, and travel lite.
PIPA lite R Features:
- Weighing in at a mere 5.3 lbs*, the pipa lite is r the lightest usa infant car seat along with nuna's pipa lite (weight does not include canopy or insert)
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- The pipa lite r is a both ultra-portable and seriously protective thanks to:
- Aeroflex™ foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing & diffusing energy
- Carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather weight fabrics
- Steel reinforced true lock ™ base installation makes set up swift, simple, and above all—safe
- Removable, full coverage two position upf 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Organic jersey insert
- Integrated harness holders help when buckling baby in
- Luxe leatherette accented carry handle. Tote elegantly with ease.
- Five point harness keeps little ones in place
- Removable headrest’s patented tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- Removable head and body infant inserts grow with baby
- Super resilient top of the line plastics
- Heavy duty shell is super resilient yet ultra lightweight
- Lightweight carry handle is ergonomically designed to tote with ease
- Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied relx base (or sold separately Pipa series base)
- Connects with all nuna strollers to create a tasteful travel system
- FAA certified for aircraft when used with base